The health, safety and well-being of attendees is our top priority. We are paying close attention to direction from the World Health Organization, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Durham County Public Health on the specifics of the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
At this time, there are no programming changes scheduled for CXps 2020 and it will continue as planned. We will provide further updates to attendees and participants accordingly.
What to Expect Onsite
In addition to regular health and safety procedures, the following additional measures will be implemented at CXps 2020:
- Additional sanitary measures during the event by providing alcohol-based sanitizers
- Signage reminding attendees of hygiene recommendations
We continue to monitor the situation closely and will adapt plans accordingly.
Healthy Travel Practices
Whether travelling locally or from abroad, healthy habits should be practiced at all times.
During seasons with a higher risk of illness, follow these precautionary steps to help prevent the spread of infection:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water, and for at least 20 seconds each time.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
- Do not reuse tissue after coughing, sneezing, or blowing your nose.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces that are frequently touched.
For information on travelling to and from the United States, specifically related to coronavirus, visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.